Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

rabbits, rabbits everywhere

The rabbits stem from my daughter's desire for a rabbit.  They began in a ladylike sort of style, this one being my favourite with her chi chi french red scarf...

But then I got some heavier weight linen and cotton ticking, they seemed too robust for the delicate ladylike rabbit above.  In fact the fabrics called out for linen thread and wonkiness, so I went for it and produced Annis's favourite...

And Annis's favourite won out, I love this fabric even though the ears are a pain to turn out (some swearing involved) and this one is a little more ladylike with her antique blue eyes and delicate blue flowery scarf...

Anyway the rabbits are listed on my folksy shop although at the moment I am struggling to get good photos.  The rabbits are a distraction from the doll hair problem and I think I may go and make some more cats now for the upcoming Mazey day stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment