Pages

Thursday 17 June 2010

Folksy Friday charm bracelets

A quick folksy friday today on charm bracelets because little A who will soon be into double figures loves charm bracelets

candy apple Sarah's jewellery designs
julia fluffsstuffs
fluffsstuffs jewellery by Claire Hills

Just in case these are not as clickable as they should be I will post some links the candy bracelet, london and puppies, the lovely felty one, the beautiful beady one, and the cute seaside one.

I have cheated a little by having two from one seller but I couldn't choose!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely charm bracelets. I like Claire Hill's best. Think its the yummy jewely colours
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super selection of charm bracelets.
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection! I love colourful charm bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou, I love charm bracelets too. It's going to be difficult to choose just one for A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these bracelets, particularly the one by Julia! Fab! x

    ReplyDelete