Pages

Thursday 17 June 2010

Cowardy Custard

I set off for my sea swim yesterday, the sea was unusually warm as the tide had come in over hot sand and I was looking forward to a warm swim for a change when I encountered a whole team (probably not the appropriate group term) of jelly fish




Ok, perhaps they were a little smaller than this one


and sadly they were a little less blue than these ones, in fact they looked remarkably like the one below but not being much of a sea creature expert I couldn't swear to it


My son, who is much more of a sea creature expert than me, insisted that they were not of the stingy type but I did not like the idea of sharing my swim with them so I waded for a while rather than swimming which apparently, according to said son, makes me a cowardy custard.

1 comment: