Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

blogging and home educating

Moments like these remind me of the freedom of home educating, we don't have to wait to see if the school is closed, we can just go sledging!

I've just looked back over last year's blog posts, and although they are sometimes sparse, I am just loving having a blog. I love being able to look back over the year and see what a great year we had. I love sharing our favourite moments, sometimes exciting, sometimes everyday. So my belated new year's blogging resolution is to blog more consistently and photograph more consistently (or be more consistent with regard to camera batteries).

I will blog more about our home ed adventure as this year is going to be important to all of us home educators because of the attempt by the labour government to give us less freedom in bringing up our children. We will see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. ahh. for me it actually downloading the photos from the camera! i totally agree that is really nice to look back over the year and reminisce (?) excuse spelling - i'm sure that is wrong but too lazy to grab the dictionary!! happy new year and stay warm. bridgetx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just worked out how to find comments and moderate them so I am sorry for the late reply. Happy new year to you too x

    ReplyDelete